Monday, June 12, 2006

Body Lip Kit Painted and Installed

Body Lip Kit Painted and Installed 

With the assistance of my father, I finally installed my OEM Lip Kit onto my car. The kit went on pretty easily, just took a little bit of time to complete. Here's the pics of the final results installed on the car.



Here are some more pics of it installed over the years:











Rear shot of the car with the kit:


I got to cleaning the car a few days later and look at her shine. The paint matches really well and looks great. Most people can't even tell I painted it myself, and said it looks like a great DIY job for a rattle can spraying. 

This picture shows how truly great the paint match is for this DIY paint job.


I hope I have inspired some people to try such projects on themselves. With a little bit of time and patience, it will work out. 

Regards, MK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

now you need to do the rest of the car...